We serve a wide variety of families and ages. Some of the services we provide include evaluation and treatment of:
* Language (understanding and speaking)
* Social Skills/Communication
* Articulation & Phonological Disorders
* Receptive and/or Expressive Language Disorders
* Apraxia of speech/Motor Speech Disorder
* Stuttering & Cluttering
* Communication difficulties associated with the Autism Spectrum, Asperger's Syndrome, PDD
* Social Pragmatic Language Disorders
* Oral Motor Difficulties (Myofunctional Therapy/Tongue Tie)
* Auditory Processing Disorders
* Feeding Disorder
* Voice (quality, loudness, and awareness of voice use)
* Cognitive impairment (aphasia after stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, memory loss)
Occupational therapy services work with children and young adults to help them improve participation in everyday activities. We are working with children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, attention deficit disorder, and developmental delays. We installed state of art adaptive climbing wall specifically developed for kids with disability in our new sensory gym.
Individualized and tailored to each patient's needs, teletherapy can be a great option for those who may prefer in-home therapy. This may include direct instructional activities or require parental mediation depending on each treatment plan that has been made.
Capitol Healthcare accepts the following insurances:
Call for more details-
Capitol Health Care LLC
Copyright © 2022 Capitol Health Care - All Rights Reserved.